Monday, November 2, 2009

Within the last couple of weeks...

Before Bridget arrived we took Jaxon to the Prosser Hot Air Balloon night show. He LOVED riding the pony, he kept saying "yeeha!" After his pony ride we got some pizza and took it over to the stadium and found a spot on eat and watch the set up. It was a fun family night and so cool to see the balloons.



























Jax found Will officiating hat in its case and was walking around the house saying, "I go to the game mom...bye."



The week before I delivered.




the night before I had Bridget...We decided to clean out the car, when Will came in to check on Jax..."Jax where are you?" "I eating chocolate!" Little sneaker found this bag in the pantry, he made a chocolate mess! He did look super cute :)





Will got to play doctor...he liked it so much that he was figuring out how much more school he would have to complete to switch careers...I laughed at him, he'd be about the age to retire before he'd finish :)...sorry honey;)



I don't really remember if I had the "shakes" with Jaxon, but after i delivered Bridget i had some serious shakes!! So they bundled me up, the shakes are so crazy weird!



Bridget was a cubby bunny face! with lots of pretty DARK hair. She weighed 8lbs 4ozs.


She is such a blessing to have in our family and we all LOVE her! We are so grateful that we had a smooth delivery and no problems after...I am truly blessed!













4 comments:

Derrick M said...

Absolutely precious. I loved those pictures of Jaxon at the hot air balloon show.

Michelle M said...

I can't wait to hold new baby Bridget.

I had the shakes after both of my surgeries; even 6 layers of warm blankets took a while to calm me down. It's weird not being able to control it.

Craig and Nikki said...

You looked so great at the end of your pregnancy. So small!!! Your kids are adorable. Definitely a blessing =)

The Facers said...

Look how great you look! I can't believe you don't show an ounce of pregnancy anywhere but your cute belly!

Bridget is a doll and can't to see all that dark hair!!! What a shocker, I love it!!

And Jax, those balloons looked awesome...we are jealous over here! Cute family pictures out there, I especially like when Jax has his arm over your nose..super cute!