Monday, October 12, 2009

Will...the football official



For those of you that don't know, Will likes to officiate sports. Currently he is in football season...duh :) then next month he starts into the lengthy season of Basketball. This will be his 3rd year of college ball and about his 6th year of high school....yes, you are probably thinking...he enjoys doing this...yep. Why anyone would enjoy being yelled at is beyond me. Here are some pics off the internet of some of his fb games this season...yay Will. Can you find him in the picture above?





9 comments:

Holly said...

What a fun hobby! (well for him anyway :)

So only 2 more weeks left!!! I can't wait to see pisc of the little one. Good luck!

Michelle M said...

Way cool that his photos are on the internet for reffing. In the top picture, I know he's either the guy bending over, or the one in the middle (because he doesn't have the gut that the other refs have). I'm guessing he's the one standing in the middle, but I couldn't enlarge the picture too much to be sure.

The Facers said...

Will, Kip wants to know where you beer gut is like your peers?

Derrick M said...

That's a cool post. I didn't know he could bend over that far! And yes, I'd yell at him!

Ali said...

lol...Will needs to go Pro and then it would get really exciting! Those guys are HUGE!

Do you get in free when he is reffing? Free popcorn?

The Facers said...

Can't wait to see pictures of our new niece!!! Congratulations!!

Michelle M said...

Post a baby picture already!!!!

Lindsay said...

Sweet! I checked your blog today hoping for pics of that cute baby!! Congrats~

Dancewear By Heather said...

I wonder if Chris knows he does this? Chris has been doing Basketball, but I don't think he would be brave enough to do football! and did you guys have a baby? I guess I'll scroll down your blog and get my answer, but I think I saw something on facebook, and I didn't know you were pregnant! We really need to have a McKay reunion!