Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pictures

Santa Baby - Jax was too scared to sit with santa by himself.

We tired to take a family pic in front of our tree, something was wrong with the camera and I had two cranky boys.




Jax LOVED being at the fire station...he couldn't get enough. "What's thaaa...what's theeeese....ohhhhhh....ohhhh.....theeese....theeese.....want that!" When I told that when he got big like uncle nick he could drive a fire truck he said, "woooo" it was super cute! (Jax and Nick share their birthday)



Christmas morning, they both had x-mas hair and the christmas morning haze :)



Jax liked me to take him for rides on this little quad, then he would want to ride on all the others. I think he's gonna love the dirt and be a dirt bike kid






He was reading so serious...I came back to find a mess, but he kept flipping through the books like he was trying to find something.


THE CRUISE

Stacey, me, Megan, Melissa, & Jodi Such a fun group of friends!!
"Watch out 'cause I might seriously hit you with my ball." My ball was out of control, I'm not good at all!

Sorry there isn't a recording and I am kinda glad there isn't. I think I would die if I really heard what I sounded like, I was so embarrassed, it was awful! But I think if another crowd is as drunk as ours was, I would do it again, it made it not so bad, except for my friends who had to cringe through it :) Thanks you guys for not making fun of me :)

I think I am all caught up with pictures, so hopefully in 2009 I will be a lot better at this. Its a new year, that means a new start.

8 comments:

Marci and Morgan said...

Looks like lots of fun in in the McKay household!! Can I join?? Your cruise looked like a blast- and you look beautiful. I loved the picture of Nick the fireman- it makes me miss you all sooooo much!!!

Michelle M said...

Wow! Two Kaili posts within the same week! I feel so privileged!

I loved all the Jaxon videos. It's so weird to see him walking around like a pro! He's starting to look more like Will.

Derrick M said...

Great post Kaili. I can't believe how big Jaxon is getting! I know posting is a lot of work, but I know that at the least Michelle and I really appreciate it.

Ya, maybe it was better not to share Will singing over the internet. Lol

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Oh whatever Kaili! I'm sure you sing beautifully!!! So glad you got to go on that cruise!! :) You are so pretty!

Stacey said...

OK the videos of Jax are SO cute! Hes so big! Kylee watched them with me and clapped when he made a basket. Cute kids. We miss you!!

The Facers said...

Love all the cute pictures and I love that saucy red outfit from the cruise! ha.

My friends makeup blog is flawlessmakeupart.blogspot
check it out she is amazing.

The Stevensons said...

How fun im so glad to see new pic. You guys looked like you had a blast on your cruise im so jealous. I love the videos of Jaxon. what a cute boy this age is my favorite they always do the cutest things.

Lindsay said...

Those pictures were adorable. He's such a cute kid! You guys are cute too. How fun that you went on a cruise! And yes, to answer your question on our blog, we're taking Bradley classes, I'm glad you guys liked them...it's good to hear :).