Saturday, June 20, 2009

F-a-M-i-L-y



This was our 2009 Family picture we took in January and I meant to send it out to friends and family as a new years card...then a valentine...then an Easter card...yeah...I kinda missed the boat again this year on sending our family "christmas" card. With our new little addition in october, I am really hoping to have our FIRST mass christmas or new years card this year! I feel like such a lame-o for not having done one yet. Anyways, I figured it was about time that I had them scanned and up on our blog at least. Jaxon was 18mo. in these pictures and will be 2 next month!!! I love my cute little boys...aren't they handsome!

3 comments:

Holly said...

You are all such a cute family. Glad we got to see the family pic!

Stacey said...

Kai those pictures of Jax are sooo cute! What a little ham he is!! :)

Derrick M said...

Yeah, we took pictures in Missouri, but I didn't take too many. We mostly used Cindy's camera because she had hers with her the whole time. I need to have Beth email me the pictures so I can post them.

SO EXCITING YOU'RE HAVING A GIRL!