Friday, April 24, 2009

Get with the program

I just can't get myself to be proactive about taking pictures...I forget to use my camera and when I do, I believe myself to be the WORST picture taker! Seriously we bought a new camera after Jax was born because my one from 6 years ago you had to be holding perfectly still so it would blur...yeah...same thing goes with this Sony Cyber shot! I have concluded it must just be me or from all mine (or Will's) messing around with the funky settings we get one non blurry picture out of 10 pics! Thats probably why I can't get with the program and take more pictures of the events in our life. Frustrating! This outburst came because I just loaded our most recent pics of the camera and there were maybe 20...sad in almost 2 months and 3/4 of them are blurry and the ones that could possibly be really cute are the blurriest. Here are the most recent pics of Jax:

He already has picked up on mannerisms...notice the elevated pinky while eating chips :)

My little Ethiopian child likes to run around the house with a yard stick, this time he reminded me of an episode on discovery channel I watched with my mom and Brady of these little warrior tribe kids running around with their spears.

Easter morning Jax wanted to show us and you the huge easter egg his grammie sent him in the mail..."thank you grammie!"

The Easter bunny decided to bring jax more cars from his favorite movie instead of a basket full of candy, he was soooo excited about having a Mack, Doc Hudson, Filmore, and another "Chou" aka lightning Mcqueen. One day while shopping at target Jax spotted this Chou easter basket...would not even let it go to have the cashier ring it up. I figured he would be over by the time we got home and I would just return it...no he slept with it for a few nights straight and still carries it around the house. I didn't have the heart to return it. This kid can spot chou anywhere! He even knows the music. We were in the car and he kept saying "Chou, chou" and we didn't have one in the car, but then we realized "life is a highway" was on the radio...too cute!

He had a really hard time carrying all his new cars at once.

5 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Look at him! He's so big!
He reminds me of Connor and tractors. That kid can spot a tractor a million miles away!
I didn't realize Jaxon and Connor were so close in age.. We should get together and let them play :)

The Facers said...

Oh i love his prince charming PJ's! Too cute!

Derrick M said...

Eating crackers and texting his peeps. What a stud!

Michelle M said...

Cute Jaxon! I remember your pictures being blurry when I was in Washington. I don't think it's you; it's the camera! Give yourself a little point and shoot credit!

The Stevensons said...

what a cute kid and your adding another one too how exciting. well hope to see you guys sometime soon the boys will have fun time playing.

i guess were a lot alike im not very good with my post either. i blame it on the computer too. but we just got a new laptop and it made a big differance.