Monday, August 11, 2008

sMooTH LeGs...YEAH!

So for the last four years of my life I have been shaving my legs with the mens razor Mach3 because Will used to use it, but now has an electric razor, so I have been trying to use up our huge costco pack of refills. (that was a total run on, but you can do whatever on blogs...right...haha) Anyways, I was always frustrated that I couldn't keep smooth legs for very long if I successfully achieved them at all with that razor. Finally I ran out of refills and had to go buy something new...as I stood in the razor aisle at good old Walmart, I was apprehensive about which one to buy, it was almost overwhelming :) I decided to get the one with the most blades (more blades, closer shave...right?) I proceeded to buy the Venus Embrace with 5 blades. Also I decided to treat myself to some new shaving cream since I was also trying to use up the costco pack of mens Gillette shaving cream ( I thought I liked the smell of the guys stuff :/ ) Let me tell you...the New Satin Care Alluring Avocado smells sooooo good! As I was shaving my legs the other day I could not believe how smooth my legs were getting and how much fun I had at such a mundane task. I started to sing..."Man I feel like a woman" in the shower and came out bouncing and prancing around to show off my fancy SMOOTH legs to Will.

9 comments:

Stacey said...

haha Kai, your a dork, I love it. I want to tell you about this cruise were going on that you should come too. Whats your email address?! oh, Columbia is this cute little gold rush town like 45 minutes away where they have all these old stores and people dressed like pioneers.

Holly said...

Oh that sounds so nice! Since Jack came along I pretty much stopped shaving past my upper calf, use Johns old banged up razor and some conditioner rubbed around. I do this while Jack screams on the other side of the shower door for me to let him in- while I hold the door shut with my other leg I am not shaving. Ahhhh being a mom...

Kimberly said...

I'm trying to use up men's shaving cream too and I hate how I smell like old man for the rest of the day!

J.J. said...

Too funny.
Ali

Lindsay said...

(This is Lindsay, as in Lindsay & Ritchie) That was a great post. I've been thinking the same things...as in, I'm tired of using the costco sized packs of men's shaving stuff. I'm going to see if I can achieve some smooth success with your method!

Unknown said...

You girls are crazy

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

oh, i love you kai. you can always make me laugh!! yay for sexy legs!!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

KAI!!! stace said you might come on the cruise with us!! DO IT!!! we can dance all night and eat all day! just like old times! love you baby!!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Kaili! I was just looking around on Jenni's blog and saw your name, so I was really excited to get to have another blogging buddy! :) About to leave for the party, so see ya in a bit! :)