Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Early Birthday

So, we've had really bad weather up here in the Tri-Cities...which allows me to do more shopping...hehe. I have been watching the seasonal section (currently, it is "Whim by Cynthia Rowley") at Target for some balls to make Jax a ball pit for his birthday. luckily on Monday they finally went on sale. It was a score!! I bought 4 bags of balls which = 400 balls :) FUN!! At first Will thought I was crazy, but I opened one and within a minute balls were all over the room, and Jax couldn't get enough of them. Then Will decided he couldn't wait till Jaxon's birthday to set up the pool with 3 of the bags. Needless to say, Jax loves it!!!

6 comments:

J.J. said...

I love his smile! We got something really similar last year...a purple blow up hippo pool with a tunnel through the mouth and a pool for the body...and balls! Lots and Lots of balls! I got it at the end of summer on sale also! We love it. Ashlyn had so much fun with a couple inches of water in it out on the lawn. I even cooled off by hopping in when I got too hot laying outside reading! COOL! Great minds think alike! I used an old duffle that came like in a diaper bag or something...for a case for all the balls. I get them out when we get out her play hut and tunnels indoors also. It is thin nylon and works great. I don't think we have 400, but we have quite a few...when kids are over the balls get all over the house behind furniture...but it keeps them entertained. When I get sick of picking them up I put them up in the cupboard. Then get them out again when they are "new".
Ali
Call me...I want to see if you guys figured out plans fo the fourth. I can't wait to see you. Are you staying longer for the shower? oh...also...I LOVE WHEN YOU POST THINGS ON HERE!!!!

Jennilyn said...

Way fun kaili. I need to get some of those balls. We need to get together and play!

The Facers said...

Look how he loves it! The funny thing is I get this magazine that has something similar to that and I wanted to get one for Sade but Kip thinks it will be too much of a mess! Looks like fun to me! Jax is so cute in it and looks like he has lots of fun! It is too funny how much his and Sadie's little jibber jabber sounds alike. They are too cute!

Lindsay said...

What a great idea! He's too cute. (This is Ritchie and Lindsay by the way)

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

oh, i love it! what a fun mommy and what a sweet baby! looks like he's having so much fun!

J.J. said...

Your new background colors ROCK! LOVE IT!

Ali